That's the drive I was looking to use.  My current HTPC is an overclocked
Athlon with 6 250GB SATA drives and another 80GB boot drive so it's sucking
power like crazy.  Which is one of the reasons I'm looking to replace it.

I wonder how those power saving drives work in a RAID array and what sort of
effect negative effect it has?

-----
Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant