$179 in the US but when you add in $25 for international shipping (Canada)
and $40 duty from customs it turns into $250 for me :)  Still worth it.

Don't have any BluRay / HD-DVD movies as I don't own a player and until now
didn't have any way of playing them back.  As soon as I get my hands on a
movie I will let you know.

Haven't tried the BT client yet.  Installing it now.  I've been spoiled by
uTorrent with the RSS downloader plug-in so I imagine that I will be
disappointed.  But it is totally software dependant so there is hope for
improvement.

-----
Brian