Weren't you just evangelizing the merits of the AMD 780G chipset and its
on-board graphics?  I understand a lot of that has to do with the IGP and
not the CPU but it's not like you were going to be able to get the 780 with
an intel chip.

And it's $1500, assuming one doesn't need the HD-DVD drive.

-----
Brian

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Hayes Elkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> AMD processor. Sorry, $2000 for a system with an inferior CPU has no value
> to me.> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400> From:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com> Subject: [H] Very
> nice Shuttle HTPC> > Great form factor, tons of good features including
> Blu-Ray HD-DVD combo> player for about $1800 ($250 less for Blu-Ray only):>
> > http://feeds.engadget.com/~r/weblogsinc/engadget/~3/268357272/<http://feeds.engadget.com/%7Er/weblogsinc/engadget/%7E3/268357272/>>
> > Hook that puppy up to a SAN or NAS and I think we have a winner of a>
> solution.> > ----> Brian
> Get in touch in an instant. Get Windows Live Messenger now.
>
> http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_getintouch_042008

Secure World Foundation