If only they had not screwed with the Armor's 11-bays
to make the plus I'd have
considered it. I was very purposeful it wanting all
5.25" bays so *I* could choose
how I want to utilize my space. Like knowing I could
put something like this in later
without running out of 5.25" bays for other devices.

http://www.icydock.com/product/images/MB455SPF-kit-lowres.jpg

http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/fulltower/armor/va8000bws.a
>>> sp
>>
>> OK thats a sweet chassis
>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>>  joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...
>>

> I went with the Thermaltake ArmorPlus(Armor+)
VH6000BWS

<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133056>
> when it was available with free shipping from newegg
(which is good because
> it weighs a ton). I have been extremely happy with
the case. It is big
> (roomy) and heavy (solid construction), but if you
are looking for a full
> sized tower, check it out. It dropped my idle temp
by 3 degrees, has room
> for 7 internal 3.5 inch druves and 7 external
3.5/5.5" drives. Front panel
> firewire, USB and eSata. Best big case I have ever
used (and the most
> expensive). Not for LAN parties!
>
> Jim Maki
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]