Foxmarks rocks - it automatically syncs your bookmarks across multiple
machines running FF and you can also log into the Foxmarks website at any
time to manage your bookmarks and export.

I also use FEBE to create scheduled backups of my entire Firefox profile and
in the options you can also select certain pieces to backup, like just
bookmarks or everything but extensions.

The other extension to keep an eye on is Mozilla Weave.  It will sync
anything and everything you want in FF across multiple machines. It's in
Alpha right now and there are limited tester logins available but I suspect
when it hits primetime it will replace both Foxmarks and  FEBE.

------
Brian