I have an Antec case with a Gigabyte mobo that has a strange boot operation.
If I press the start button and it doesn't boot, I turn the case on it's side and it starts.
I can turn the tower back on it's base and it continues to run fine.
I turn it off for the night and it may start fine in the upright position or I may have to turn it in it's side to get it to boot.
I have replaced the start switch with no difference in operation.
What voltage should be across the start switch terminals?
Any ideas of what to explore?
I know this is a crazy problem with no obvious exploration paths.
Sam