Hey,

My boss was asking me how he could solve the following problem.

He races on the weekends and has a large trailer to carry his car and other
equipment.  He wants to be able to access the Wi-Fi via his laptop from
inside the trailer while he is at the track but he cannot get a signal while
in the trailer.  He wanted to know what he could do to get the signal inside
of the trailer.

One thought I had was for him to place a wireless access point on the
outside of the trailer and have it wired to the laptop.  I do not know if
this would work though.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks,

Bobby