Avia is the one I used. The eighth post on this page has a great little self-help how-to for plasma calibration:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=7913037

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Lane" <jeff.l...@comcast.net>
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:34
Subject: Re: [H] New TV.

Veech,

What are these DVD's you are talking about and can you give me a reference
to them?

Jeff

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 9:25 AM

yeah that's a problem, don't play games on a plasma for more than 30 - 45
minutes.  Any static image such as a HUD will leave a ghost.  I have a
Pioneer 50" plasma, bought it maybe 7 years ago and it still rocks.  Good
part is the viewing angle, we've had as many as 12 people spread out over
our couch watching the thing.  Bad is the glare or reflection especially
during the day. Also it is certainly not eco-friendly, the thing throws off heat like you wouldn't believe, you can feel heat radiating from the screen up to 6" away. But a little LC and a plasma will last a long time. Get one of the specialized settings adjustments DVDs since they tend to be set "hot' from the factory, too much color saturation which will prematurely wash out
the image.

Veech

----- Original Message ----- From: "Winterlight" <winterli...@winterlight.org>