You do realize that it's already there, right?  Unless you are using PGP for
every email, they are flying around open text on the internet and bouncing
from mail server to mail server.  We're just sending postcards around,
trusting that the post office employees (or anyone else watching the stream)
don't read them.

The only way to not have personal info on the net is to never use the
internet in the first place.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>