Instead of dual booting, have you tried the Virtual XP option that comes
with Win7?  It's a custom virtual PC add-on that works very well.  What's so
cool is that when you install apps in the virtual XP for all users, they
show up in your Win7 start menu.  It's very slick.

http://lifehacker.com/5245396/set-up-and-use-xp-mode-in-windows-7

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>