Hello Hardware,

XPH SP3. Had serious infections. Cleaned up. BSOD on boot. Did XP
repair over it self (Act like going to load windows and choose repair
opt). BSOD gone. Dell system with XP sticker on box. Used that number with
*my* OEM XPH SP3 disk when it asked for the sticker code. I am sure
this systems XP was not orig SP3 but it was patched there. Anyway, I
try to logon any of the 3 accounts and it tells me the copy isnt
activated and do I want to activate it now. I choose yes. Then after a
very long time it logs me back out and goes no further. I can get on
admin acct (in safe mode) no issues. User accts in reg mode - no go.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."