Hello Jamie,

Saturday, December 19, 2009, 2:10:46 PM, you wrote:

> A lot of these folders are NTFS junctions, which Explorer doesn't
> support very well. If you look at the folder in a command prompt
> you'll see the type is <JUNCTION> instead of <DIR>. The folders have
> been moved under the AppData folder in Vista and the junctions support
> older apps that don't know they have moved.

Ok, so I used to go in and del all the temp files, cookies, inet
explorer caches, etc, etc before I would backup a drive (to decrease
the size). How do I go about removing all this stuff on a vista/win7
HDD I have placed into and booted up in my Win2K/XP machine?

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."