From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Thane Sherrington
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 10:28 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Electricity scam?

I met a guy who is involved in selling a device that you attach to
your electrical system that "captures" the power that you don't use
(I guess it's the "extra" power that flows through your electrical
devices and goes back to the power company.)  He says "it's a
circuit, you know."  Then it gives you back this power to use
again.  I think it's BS.  Am I right?