Hello Bobby,

> Anyway, when booting up and it is showing the XP loading screen, the screen
> starts blinking on and off.  She says that it might stay off 2-3 seconds at
> a go.  Even after logging in, when moving the mouse, it causes the screen to
> blink off.  She says that it does not blink on and off when she goes into
> safe mode.

> So, could it be some sort of infection?  Maybe the PS or video card?  She
> replaced the monitor and it still does the same thing.  Or maybe a driver
> issue of some sort since it works in safe mode?

I doubt that's an infection nor a result of a password bypass unless
it wasn't obtained from a credible source.

I would think this is a driver issue esp where everything is fine in
safe mode. Have you tried having them reload the drivers for the video
card? See if there are any gamma tweaks going on also. Report
findings.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."