To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:46 PM
Subject: [H] Windows XP Mode

I run Windows 7 PRO 64bit which means I am entitled to download a free Windows XP to use with Virtual PC. I have never tried MS Virtual PC. I have loved and use VMware for many years... version 7 now. However, it is a free XP license which I would like to have for a virtual machine. Is there any reason I wouldn't want to do this? I wonder if I can use the license on a VMware virtual pc.