Rick Glazier

From: "DSinc"

Is there any point? [phone]
I think internal phone lines have 4 wires (2 lines).
Normally, I see these as Red, Green, Yellow, and Black.
No need to further confuse with various White w/stripe wires. I leave this coding to the "experts." ATM!

Is there any good reason to have a central phone block/box inside the house so I can troubleshoot separate lines inside the house?
Like between "ME" and the TSID?