Rick Glazier

From: "Christopher Fisk"
Annoying as hell their insistence on different versions on different media.

I have a client that I have the sticker for their windows server 2003 R2 Standard Edition server installation, but I can not find media that works with it. The media from another of their servers doesn't work, and none of the media we have for server 2003 at our office works.

Anyone know of a utility that will allow me to enter a license key and it will point me towards which media I have to obtain to install the thing?