Hello THG,

A few years ago, with the help of some of you, I put together a game
system which has served me well. I don't want to lay out for a new
system this year, maybe in another year or so. I mainly play WoW and
STO. However, I do play some Steam games, FPS, RTS, etc. I thought, I
would purchase a new video card to boost performance - as the rest of
the system seems to be serving me well. Here's what I have:

WinXP Pro SP3 32 bit
Intel E6850 (3 GHz)
4GB memory (I know XP limit)
(3) WD 740 Raptors
Gigabyte Intel P35 Chipset (P35-DS3P)
Samsung 244T

MSI ATI 1GB 4870

What would be a good card to go with for upgrade - strongly prefer a
nVidia solution this time...

I understand WoW is CPU limited but I think STO (my current addiction)
could use a better card but the rest of my specs are good. (?)

All advice is welcomed.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."