I'm using a new script that temporarily creates a firewall rule to let an
outside connection in on a centos box.
I'm having a problem because the box sees the IP address of my router
63.193.xxx.xxx, instead of the IP address that has been granted rights
70.91.xxx.xxx.

I'm not sure whether the problem is at the router or if it is related to the
software that is connecting to the box (Android Sip client -sipdroid)

Any insight or input is appreciated. When the script hits the centos webserver
it is identified correctly, but when the SIP client tries to connect it is
denied because it appears to be the routers IP addy instead of the external one.

lopaka