Yep, those are ok for me.

However, they may not be ok for everyone.  My 3 Powerline drops all get
different speeds depending on where they are in the house and the quality of
the particular electrical circuit.

But for me it works, and was a much better solution than trying to do it over
WiFi or having cables everywhere on the floor (we rent so running a LAN in the
walls was not an option).

-------
Brian Weeden
Secure World Foundation