From: hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Lane
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:08 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] What the heck is up with Jim?

Hey Jim, or anybody else. Is anyone out there? I have sent two messages today
and the copies have not come back to me.

You're six is clear, just put your nose on the horizon and enjoy the sunset.

     Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

Nice bike, Jim, also, looks like you've got all the power you need, for
anything.... :)  I think others of us in this group have been exposed to
similar situations and can totally relate to you. I have, for one. Another old
pilot buddy, while I was going through it said "your six is clear, just turn
your nose to the horizon and enjoy the sunrise".

Jeff

It's a mind, body and soul project. Not trying to become a hippy but happy and
healthy. And I'm doing it.

So how you guys doing?
Jim