So I've discovered that using a second router with my FIOS box is going to
be fairly complicated. Here's a list that's been put together of all the
various ways to do it and the pros/cons of each:

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/16077

I only have a coax drop from the ONT and it's not really an option to run
CAT5 from it, so I'm going to have to probably try the dual-bridging option
since I need my TVs to work.

---------
Brian