I am a beta tester for steam family sharing and have 213 games on my stream
account.  If you want to try some contact me back channel.  I well need to
login to your system remotely and authorize my account but you would then
have access to my games when I am not playing.

For a list of games to try, mass effect, Batman arkham asylum and arkham
city, dota 2 (free to play), team fortress 2 is free to play, world of
tanks and world of warplanes, the witcher.

Lots really.