Cable TV in my area is provided by COX, and unfortunately they encrypt every channel except for PBS. In the last couple of months I have had inexplicable glitches that resulted in Media Center loosing it's licences for TV shows that I had previously recorded. When this happens I can't play TV in Media Center using my Silicon Dust network Tuner, and all the encrypted TV shows that were recorded are now inaccessible. I usually have to work through a troubleshooting process involving the reinstall of Media Center Playready, and success with MC always results in a loss of any existing licensing. Even when I image the hard drive, and restore it, the licenses are still gone. This makes the idea of building a video library with MC impossible.

This is not normally a problem, however, this has happened to be twice this month, and once it happens any video library I have is now gone. Is there any way to back up licenses so you can restore them in the event MC goes bad?