Thank you collective. I've asked many questions. Several you have
shared opinions. Fine.
I have two options to help me upgrade to W7/W8.1.

1. I can install a 128GB SSD and just let the install CD/DVD do its' thing. Fine. (Greg may love this
choice!)

2. I can rape 500GB emc hard drives from my nas boxesto give Windows a sorta
virgin area to land on and take control of.

(Ihave some how installed W7-32-bit on one of my machines. Ihave played withit for the past 2 weeks.
Sorry, W7 is NOT user friendly at allwith my life using it.)

I am willing to accept your thoughts; should you choose to share.
Thankyou,