From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of DSinc
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2014 11:31 AM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Another opinion needed

Thane,
Thanks so much for your reply and wise counsel. Yes, I did think about
Molex-->SATA
adapter dongles. In the end, I concluded that addinng adapters just adds
3 more possible
sources of power intermittancy. Besides, I suspecte that my old PCP&C 510W
PSU just may not be up to shoving trons at this 'star wars' PC I am
building. I still can not find my old PCP&C schmatic that identifies the
various cables. Besides, the current PSU has a 20-pin main power m/b plug,
and, the new P8Z77V-pro m/b uses a 24-pin main power m/b connecter. So,
ultimately, I am quite ready to move forward and just leave Molex behind!

Got lucky! Found a pair of screws that fit the new 128GB Samsung 840pro SSD,
It is now mounted............................... :) Next I will tackle the
PSU, install the m/btray, and connect the case I/O and USB.
Getting ansy to see how this new 'beast' powers up. Much more reading
planned!
Thanks,
Duncan