Early this morning, I was cleaning up some files, transferring them to various disks/servers when I came upon a mp4 file that would not move. I copied it over ok, but when I went to delete it, Windows would hang at 'Calculating...' and I had to cancel. I tried the direct delete, that had the same problem. So I installed Unlocker 1.89. It installed but I couldn't get it to start. I searched and found that there was a 1.92 version. That installed and worked and I was able to delete the file.

Then the fun began. I tried to go to Control Panel and the window was empty. In fact, even searching gave no results. I tried windows explorer and although I got the libraries, no drives showed up. Finally I just did a System Restore and all was fine.

I guess this is just a heads up as something screwy had happened. Or is it just me.

Steve