Nevermind, Hidden away under the AGP slots in this is a PCIe.  That'll
learn me to send out requests before I complete the teardown of the
machines. =/

As an aside, I think I found the answer myself on the best AGP card.  Seems
like the card to have if you're stuck on AGP is the HD 3850.  Best
performance offered in the final versions of the reviews on the various
sites for when they stopped reviewing AGP.