will check that out also, thank you.

On 5/21/2017 10:18 AM, lopaka polena wrote:
I usually use windirstat

lopaka

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 5:43 AM, Christopher Fisk <
christopher.f...@thefisks.org> wrote:

Check out TreeSize Free edition:  https://www.jam-software.com/
treesize_free/

It quickly shows where space is being used up.  My thoughts:

C:\Windows\Temp  Needs to be cleaned
Run Disk Cleanup on the drive,
The click the Cleanup System files and see if you can clean up space there

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 12:13 AM, Julian Zottl <jzo...@radiantnetworks.net

wrote:

You run a disk check on it? Sounds simple, but maybe you just have a
bunch
of errors.

How are you accounting for the space? Going to root, selecting all and
hitting properties?

Sent from my iProduct, cause I'm iSpecial.... But not in that iShort Bus
kind of way...