I just recently attached an Anker USB 3.0 Hub and while it does work, I did see an uh-oh in the manual (single piece of paper). It stated that 'All' hubs had problems with Logitech devices.  Now I've noticed a trend the last few years of USB incompatibilities suddenly springing up.  In my case, the APC UPS.  As an engineer, incompatibility means somebody screwed up.  My thought is that many vendors are using cheap Chinese chips and trying to blame their problems on somebody else.  Any thoughts?  Any experience with 'all' hubs having problems with Logitech?