Your motherboard supports PCIe 3.0, so that is good, you will need to use
either first or second PCIe slot (I suggest the second slot which is an x16
slot that gets limited to x8 when something in the the first slot, use the
first slot for your video card)

You will also need to purchase an NVMe adaptor.

Something like:
https://www.amazon.com/YATENG-Controller-Expansion-Card-Support-Converter/dp/B07JJTVGZM
or:
https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-advanced-solution-Controller-Expansion/dp/B07JKH5VTL

The second one allows you to throw in a second one in the future.

You can search for other adaptors if you like, those looked fine from my
very quick research though.