thanks, i was not sure if i had done this correctly or not. with love and light

Tammy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anisoara
  To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 11:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [harmonization-universal] Re: Sacred Geometery Download

  Hi David,

  Try now, it will work.

  Harmonic blessings,
  Anisoara

  From: turqlap <turq...@yahoo.com>
  To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 1:47:08 PM

  Hi,
  I cannot add my details as there is no add button to click for the database?
Can someone help please.
  David

  > > HI,
  > >
  > > I will be sending out a healing containing download of Sacred Geometery
from Archangel Metatron. This is not an attunement but moreso a download of
sacred shapes (geometery) that can be used for the self, or for healing of
others. If you would like to recieve this download which I will be sending on
1/11/09 (1st November 2009) then please add your name to the database. (if i
can find out how to do it!) many thanks