From: rajaharahap <rajahara...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [harmonization-universal] Re: question
To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 1:15 PM

Finaly theres some one would more knowledge...

hi martine , before sorry for my asking tis .. if its a silly question,and is
not exatly about symbol tough

would u mind sharing to me a detailed picture of hand chakra , and ist true
that hand chakra are related too the seven mayor chakra or just the heart
chakra.....

i still cant see it for my self , im still a newbie tough, well perhaps one
time during OB ,it just like a flower surround me...

my second question are about chakra as well ,

well after i studied sahaja yoga , guru srimataji nirmala devi wrote that
chakra have 3 side left ,centre and right..... while during my study at reiki
padmajaya its said chakra are like rope , inside theres a knot that face
forward and back at our body.....

beside their difference , i realized one thing that each of chakra must be
cleans to get full opening .. it appears so

well i only cleans with CKR, SHK and HSSN... but theres a rumor that there are
a specified symbol that used to open the root of the chakra or opening the
knot....

hmm with that symbol perhaps we can achieve a full lotus chakra much easier

Please Martin can u help me out here...

--- In harmonization- universal@ yahoogroups. com, Martine Bonte <mbmas...@..