From: minoo <minoova...@gmail.com>
To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 7:34:22 AM
Subject: [harmonization-universal] Magic Reiki master level sent!

The Magic Reiki Masters level attunement has been sent to all those registered
in the database.
Enjoy & keep sending love & light to the universal matrix to assist in freedom
from lack & limitation.
Harmonic heart blessings!
Minoo

Will be sending the lineage and certificate soon. Jan has very kindly given it
to me.