From: taliskertoo <ronniefa...@gmail.com>
To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 10, 2010 4:19:02 PM
Subject: [harmonization-universal] Hello from Toronto, Canada

Something drew me to this group, it seemed different than others that I had
looked at previously, in fact I think I was doing a google search on crystals &
gems & somehow I ended up checking out Harmonization-Universal & I thought well
maybe I could learn something here...

I have joined your group in the past week and wanted to take a moment to
introduce myself... My name is Talisker. I'm originally from Glasgow, Scotland
but I am now living just outside of Toronto, Ontario (Canada) Both my wife
RoseMary & I were taught & attuned the Reiki Usui

by Kathy W in Georgetown. Reiki fascinated me and I had been ill for quite some
time and I saw this as a wonderful opportunity to heal myself as the doctors
weren't doing too good so far.

I found out within a few hours that this wasn't a good group but a WONDERFUL
group of people that welcomed me & treated me like I was an old friend.

Currently I am learning Kundalini Reiki from 2 FANTASTIC masters who are
helping
to get my present Kundalini awakening under control.

I have added my name to the Harmonization-Universal attunement database as
Minoo
had asked me if I had been attuned already.

I wish I had found this community last year for I think that you have a lot of
knowledge here and the best of it is that you are willing to share & so I am
willing to share any spare time I have.

Love and Light

Many Blessings Tor, Asu & Minoo

Talisker