Hello Haryadi, welcome to this group and happy to see you here too.

Martine :-)

________________________________
From: Haryadi <raa...@yahoo.com>
To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 31, 2010 1:52:20 AM
Subject: [harmonization-universal] Attunement Harmonization Universal

Hello to all members of this group.

I'm new to this group. My name is Haryadi. I am master of Usui Reiki, Karuna and
other attunements of Indonesia. I am very happy to joint this group and share
my
experiences with
you.

I would like if possible receive the attunement of "Universal Harmanization.

these are my personal data.

Name: ir. Haryadi.
Date of birth: Nopember 20, 1969.
Day to Receive the attunement: Thursday 5 August, 2010
Receive the attunement to Time: 9:00 pm Waktu indonesia tengah ( WIT )
City / country : kandangan Kalsel , indonesia.

Thank you very much for your time and dedication.

(Sorry for my bad English).