On 4/19/06, Stepan Mishura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 4/18/06, Mark Hindess wrote:
>
> > On 4/13/06, Stepan Mishura wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Mark,
> > >
> > > HARMONY-331 was commited to the trunk so is there any chance to have
> > > classlib test suite status emails sent to the commits list?
> >
> > Ok.  I've added notifiers to both our linux and windows jobs that are
> > doing build and test.
>

> Great!
>
> Unfortunately, since Continuum truncates notification messages, it
> > wont always be obvious what has broken.  That said, the logs are a
> > little shorter since removed the "second stage" build with IBM VME,
> > Harmony and eclipse compiler step from the builds.
>

> May be it makes sense to broke intentionally the build (to force some tests
> to fail) and see what notification will be sent? Then everybody will see how
> it looks like.

You don't think we'll break things soon enough? ;-)

As it happens, the windows build tripped up on the unstable
SocketChannelTest test so it has failed.  Sadly the mail didn't get
through,  but I think I know why and I've fixed it.  We should see a
success message when the test next passes.

-Mark.

--
Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBM Java Technology Centre, UK.