Stepan,

On 5/26/06, Stepan Mishura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I didn't catch - what for the second catch block was inserted:

The second catch allows us to see the human-readable message of the
JUnit output, if the other than the UnsupportedEncodingException
exception occurs for some reason.
Actually, you are right, since Harmony does not throw
UnsupportedEncodingException at all the second catch may be removed.
What do you think, should it be removed? If yes, I am Ok with this.

+    public void test_decodeLjava_lang_String_Ljava_lang_String() {
+        try {
+            URLDecoder.decode("", "");
+            fail("UnsupportedEncodingException expected");
+        } catch (UnsupportedEncodingException e) {
+            // expected
+        } catch (Exception e) {
+            assertEquals(UnsupportedEncodingException.class, e.getClass());
+    }

Thanks.
--
Dmitry M. Kononov