On 6/20/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'd like to start assembling a high-level roadmap of the milestones we'd
l>ike to achieve in the next 12 months.

>I volunteer to track and organize, but this clearly is a community
>activity so lets start by just tossing out ideas.

>1) By ApcheCon EU - a combined snapshot that is a pure open source VM +
>classlib.  Issues - I assume we'll use DRLVM.

>7) Test coverage - should we think about targets for test coverage ?

It would be nice to merge requirements from 1) and 7) and identify a basic
distribution( classlib + VM ) along with some platform targets, and tests
for the same ...(as Mikhail says) a test suite of acceptance tests( for JIRA
submissions ), stress tests, performance tests, some automated round the
clock testing etc. Some of this probably has implications on the
infrastructure needed?

Thanks,
Rana