On 6/20/06, Gregory Shimansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 20 June 2006 19:44 Salikh Zakirov wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> > Build and dependency issues aside, what are the next functional
> > enhancements / features for DRLVM?
> >
> > I think #1 is to get it to function with Java 5 classfiles, so we can
> > make the switch throughout the project.
> >

> > Thoughts? What else?
>
> As far as I can tell, general DRLVM development directions are
> * more features, e.g. JVMTI

I am also trying to improve the current JVMTI support which works on
interpreter only at the moment.

I am trying to prepare a patch with implementation of some debugging functions
for JIT mode. It should contain stack trace group of functions, exception,
method enter/exit events and breakpoints using int3 trap in the compiled
code.

Excellent.  Will it work with Jitrino.JET?  It would be great if this
debugger could be used during the port of MMTk.

Weldon Washburn