Since this code is located in unit test IMHO it makes some sense to
compare the output line by line with the desired content.  Of course
it also can be (should be) read into DOM but I will need to refactor
the tests to apply it.

BTW, Geir has said (in private) it is ok to simply remove the license
from test data. So I'm going to do as he suggested.

Of course