Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> Some checks before commits are defenetly good...
>
> 2006/6/23, Andrey Chernyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> We may probably also need to define the list of
>> platforms/configurations covered by this procedure.
> I'm not sure that I get your idea correctly.
> Do you suggest to ask every developer to make some checks on different
> platforms and software configurations?
> If so... Yes, it is good for product stability.
> But it will be nearly impossible because very small number of
> developers have access to different platforms and software
> configurations...

First and foremost question is *what* to run as integration tests,
rather than on what platforms. I think we need to define what use cases
we care for in the form of integration tests.
The more conveniently the integration tests are packaged, the higher is the
probability of anyone running them.
The good example is the "smoke tests" included with DRLVM: they can be built
and run
with a single command 'build.bat test' ('build.sh test' on Linux).

Once the integration test set is defined, we can think of platform coverage.
BuildBot [1] could be the way to interested parties to contribute CPU cycles
to verify Harmony quality.

[1] http://buildbot.sourceforge.net/