On 6/26/06, Andrey Chernyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Good suggestion. I'd also mention that there are some docs in the
>DRLVM source tree, e.g. Getting Started [2] and Developer's guide [3]
>which contain many useful info. May be it makes sense to post them on
>a web site as well:

Good idea. Maybe also the Simple DRLVM VM and JIT debugging guide that was
posted in the JIRA, ref [4]

[2]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/doc/GettingStarted.htm?view=markup

[3]

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/doc/DeveloperGuide.htm?view=markup