Mark Hindess skrev  den 26-06-2006 21:57:
What would a feasible path be from here?

Looks like one of the variables set in one of those "empty" included
makefiles should be CC set to cl ?

I forgot to state that I somewhat arbitrarily tried doing exactly that, but without any success in locating the right one.   I therefore hoped to hear from a person who knows more about this build system.

BTW Do you know if there is any particular reason that files are copied over to the deploy directory instead of being read directly from their original location and the compiled output written to deploy?

--
  Thorbjørn