Thanks for all the comments - I know this will be an exciting part of
our project ;)

(There were no comments...)

Anyway, I checked in into enhanced/buildtest.  In trunk, you should be
able to :

  ant setup

and have the almost the thing install and

  ant

just kicks it off and runs it.

I say "almost" because

1) you need to manually get the IBM J9 VM and install it into
cc/projects/classlib/trunk after you manually run 'ant' once to setup
the deploy/ directory.  In fact, I think we should put the
deploy/jdk/jre skeleton in place in SVN for this to make it easier.

2) there's a problem on windows - the full setup fails during the
checkout of classlib, even though the 'subtarget' to do the checkout
works just fine.  I suspect there's some memory problem or such, but I
got tired of staring at it.

This really is a 'proof of concept' sketch for comment.  Immediately,
I'd like to set CC sending mail to our lists, and then figure out some
way of aggregating the information into a webpage or wiki page.  Maybe
wiki is going to be easier to start..

geir