Welcome Evgeny.  Thanks for volunteering!

Once you have sent the faxes Geir mentioned please send your code
(little and often) via JIRA, and let us know what you are
doing/problems/etc.  We all like to see the code evolve.

There are a bunch of people here who are happy to help answer questions
and give feedback.

Evgeny S. Sidorenko wrote:
> My name is Evgeny S. Sidorenko. I'm a student of the Novosibirsk State
> University(RUSSIA). I'm very interested in this project, and so I want
> to be in it. I looked through modules, and I was interested in module
> SOUND, especially because it is not realized yet. I began to incarnate
> it. By now I incarnated some interfaces from package javax.sound.midi.
>
> I fill in ACQ and ICLA. So, where I should to send it?

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.