Dear Hasafran,

I am presenting at the CAJE Conference at Ohio State next month.
For my session "Book Club Basics," I would like to compile a list of
recommended titles with Jewish content for book clubs (adults, kids,
parent-child, etc.)  I am looking for "TRIED & TRUE" titles - books
that you have used successfully in a book club setting.

Also, if you are organizing a book club for the 2003-2004 season
and have already decided on your book selections, I would be
interested in that list as well.

I will include your recommendations on my handout with your name
and institution.  I will also submit my handout to the AJL Bibliography
Bank for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for your help!
Rachel Erlich Kamin

==========================================================================
HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/

Reply via email to