Since the listserve seems to be looking at short stories lately, I have a
request for another one.  Does anyone know of any short stories that have
to do with libraries?  If it has to do with a Jewish library, that would be
even better.  All I can think of is the lost book chapter from the All of a
Kind Family books, but I would prefer something more adult.

Thank you in advance.

Eileen Polk, Librarian
Prentis Memorial Library
Temple Beth El
Bloomfield Hills, MI

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/