Friends and colleagues:
I have written a children's picture book and would like to shop it around.
I am looking for ideas.
It is not a Jewish book. It is a children's book about Woodstock (on Max
Yasgur's farm (he was a cousin of mine)
I know and have been in contact with the usual suspects and routes including
SCBWI and various and many publishing houses.
What I am looking for THIS go-round is PERSONAL CONTACTS with agents and
publishers.  So let me know if you can help, with names, address, emails,
phone numbers.

Abigail Yasgur, M.L.S., Director
Jewish Community Library of Los Angeles
"promoting Jewish literacy"

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/