Dear safranim,
I am organizing a session/panel on cataloging-related issues as relevant
for academic and research libraries (R&S division of AJL) for the 2004 AJL
convention in New York. If you are interested in presenting a paper at this
session please contact me privately. Sessions usually feature 3-4 speakers.
If we do not have room at this session, I will let you know enough in
advance so that you can submit directly to the convention committee for
potential inclusion at another session.
Thank you,
Heidi Lerner

Heidi G. Lerner
Hebraica/Judaica Cataloger
Catalog Dept.
Stanford Univ. Libraries
Stanford, CA 94305-6004
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: 650-725-9953
fax:650-725-1120

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/